we are recruiting!
Location: Central London, with options for partial remote working
Contract type: flexible full time / part time
Contract length: Three months’ contract with potential to extend
Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum (pro rata) for 15 hours a week.
Three months’ contract with potential to extend
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
If you’re passionate about improving the wellbeing and life-chances of disadvantaged young people this could be the role for you.
Eat Club knows that delicious wholesome food, prepared and eaten together can help people lead happier, healthier lives. We deliver bespoke cooking courses in partnership with organisations in and around London that have young people in their care.
We are a young charity with ambitious growth targets. We’re seeking a person to lead on our business development to help us secure new partnerships, supporting us to increase our impact and reach further into the capital.
You will be an experienced sales professional and persuasive communicator, confident in solving problems and securing financial targets. Candidates must have a relevant degree or higher, understanding of local government and the not for profit sector and share the values of Eat Club. You can find out more about our work at: www.eat-club.org
Specific duties for the role will include:
- Identifying and securing new working partnerships with a variety of organisations across London, whilst making the most of existing relationships
- Supporting the team to achieve successful outcomes with income generation opportunities, including contracts, funding applications, events and donors
- Preparing and submitting funding applications and tenders for new contracts in line with Eat Club’s strategy and mission to support the new partnerships where necessary
- Supporting the development of our offer to businesses, overseeing sales, marketing and delivery and exploring new business opportunities
- Playing an active part in the development of Eat Club’s 3-year strategy
- Representing Eat Club at pitches and external PR events, pro-actively engaging with and building an external network of contacts
- Preparing budgets and reporting to the senior leadership team against KPIs and objectives, making recommendations for development
- Ensuring all data are collected and stored securely in line with current Data Protection legislation
May include: Management of a fundraising and marketing intern.
- Passionate about equal access to good food
- Upbeat, motivated by difficult challenges, and tenacious in solving them
- Organised, dedicated and conscientious, with fantastic attention to detail
- Committed to communicating in a way that is compelling, clear, accurate and
This role allows for flexible working hours and location; however, you will be required to attend regular team meetings, events and partner meetings in and around London.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV along with a one-page cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate to email@example.com by 1st July 2019. Interviews will be held in mid-July. For further information or details regarding this role, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eat Club is committed to safeguarding, protecting and promoting the welfare of the children and young people we work with. Successful applicants to roles at Eat Club will be subject to criminal vetting checks, and where necessary for the role, a check at an enhanced level will be required.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, sex, disabilities, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.